Image Source: Wonder Forest
Welcome to the second installment of the Blogging Resource series. If you missed the first one, you can check it out here. This is a four part series that will post every Thursday for the next few weeks.
This week I am featuring Wonder Forest. This site is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Dana Fox is a self taught, bona fide business owner who has been designing website since she was thirteen. Her adorable watercolor designs can be seen throughout her site. Wonder Forest is a platform for creative projects, tutorials, and blog design tips. Most of the content is targeted towards those with minimal experience and is super easy to follow.
There are so many great resources on Wonder Forest that it can be a little overwhelming. I encourage you to check out her About page and the Resource page (for all things blogging).
My favorite posts
- 8 Things Nobody Told Me About Blogging
- How to do an End of the Year Blog Survey (& Why You Should)
- Staying Productive With Backup Blog Post
- Blog Photography My Tips & Equipment
- How To Make a Product Collage in Photoshop
- Envye – beautiful templates for Blogger and WordPress
- Products – adorable watercolor cell phone cases
- I Can Build a Blog – blog help site
- Beautician – YouTube channel (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!)
- Get Noticed – A blog course for bloggers
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas – her book
Wonder Forest Social Media
Have you read Wonder Forest? If you have other blogging resources, please share in the comments. I would love to check them out and I’m sure others will too.