Image Source: The Nectar Collective
Blogging can be a lot of fun, but there is so much to learn. I have found several amazing resources that have been game changers for me. This will be the start of a four part series that will post every Thursday for the next four weeks. So grab a cup of your favorite tea and keep reading, you don’t want to miss this!
The Nectar Collective (TNC) is a community for creative entrepreneurs, bloggers, and small business owners. This site covers business, design, self-development, and lifestyle topics. Melyssa Griffin, the creator, along with some amazing contributors make this blog a one stop shop. Melyssa is amazingly talented and her story rings true to my heart. Like a lot of us, she was unhappy in her job and life. Through her passion and determination she created TNC and was able to quit her job eight months later. She has accomplished so much, and lucky for us, all of her tips can be found on her site.
Here are some of my favorite posts:
- Our 15 Most Popular “Blogging Tips” Posts *contains a few of my picks
- 9 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic By Updating Old Blog Posts
- How to Write a Killer About Me Page for Your Blog
- A Better Way to Introduce Yourself as a Freelancer or Blogger
- How to Earn Money as a Blogger
- Can You Still Make a Living as a Blogger?
- The Nectar Collective Design Studio – where Melyssa helps bloggers and business owners create websites.
- The Nectar Collective Blog Coaching + Consulting
The Nectar Collective Social Media:
The Nectar Collective Newsletter
If you don’t do anything else, I encourage you to sign up for the TNC newsletter.
Have you checked out the Nectar Collective? If you have other blogging resources, please share in the comments. I would love to check them out and I’m sure others will too.