A few months ago, I shared my 12 fitness tips. One of the items I mentioned was having the proper gear. Here are my current favorites.
- Zella Tee: I have this t-shirt in an array of colors. It’s super flattering and the ruched detail helps minimize my mid section. I keep them in good shape by washing them in cold water and laying them flat to dry.
- Under Armour Legging: I like to wear a straight leg pant. After my husband told me that I needed to update my workout attire, I bought my first pair of leggings. I love the marled texture and the quality of the material.
- Jacket: I don’t currently own this jacket, but plan to purchase it or something similar. It will go perfect with my new leggings.
- Sports Bra: This sports bra provides good support but the quality is just ok. I would like to eventually find a better one.
- Shoes: My husband purchased these running shoes for me. They kinda look like a cartoon and do not have the most flattering profile, but the wide toe box is incredibly comfortable.
- Headphones (on sale): these Bluetooth headphones were a Christmas gift from my husband. The sound quality is amazing and the ear buds stay in place during workouts.
In other fitness news, I am still continuing to run about three days a week. I also plan to rejoin my old gym and utilize their classes. I’m excited to change things up and stay motivated.
I love the “fit kit”! I don’t know about you, but I am always more motivated to work out when I have cute workout clothes to wear 🙂 Those yoga pants are adorable. I have also been getting back into running- way to go!
I love it when you can look cute and be comfortable at the same time!
Thanks for the support. That’s awesome that you run too. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the suggestions, Asa! I have yet to purchase anything from Under Armour, however I’ve heard lots of great feedback. I will check them out. It’s time to up my gym gear as well, as I usually can be found in a ratty t-shirt and shorts 🙂 Have a great week!
Nothing wrong with your favorite old t shirt. As long as you get your workouts in, that’s all that really matters. 🙂
I too have to update my fitness wardrobe.thanks for the tips and Larry got me an under armor jacket and matching pants 2 years ago for Xmas.I love the quality.where can I purchase the zella tee shirt?
Glad you’re liking your Under Armor stuff. You can purchase the Zella tees at Nordstrom. It’s also linked in this post.
Fitness gear is something I definitely need to put more efforts into x
It can be fun to add something new to your workout gear, but also time consuming to find the proper fit. Best of luck!
Having cute fitness gear is always a must! Loved this post. Buying new fitness clothes is also an extra push to make me workout LOL. At least be in style why doing it!
I like how you think. Glad you enjoyed the post. 🙂
lululemon has some cute jackets and they are so warm and cozy!
also, an award is waiting for you 🙂 i love you blog!
Thanks for the recommendation. Surprisingly, I have never visited a Lululemon because I heard it can be addicting. I may need to give it a go. 🙂
Thanks so much for the award and lovely compliment. I will check it out.
I love this post! This is such a great ‘fit kit’ – really love the whole concept behind it 😀
Thanks so much!
I love the title and you gave great product recommendations! I need to invest in some stylish gym clothes to motivate me to go back to the gym lol ^-^
If buying new gear helps you get motivated, then I say go for it! 🙂
Mojisola Obazuaye says
Nice selection. Love.