From left to right: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup | Smashbox High Definition Concealer | Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup | Estee Lauder Pure Color Powder Blush | Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara | Vincent Longo Lash Definer Eyelash Comb #2 | M.A.C Lustreglass in Simmon
My makeup routine is pretty basic but I wanted to share what I use and why.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Liquid Makeup – I love this foundation and have worn it for years. It provides the best full coverage and gives my skin a flawless appearance.
- Smashbox High Definition Concealer– this is the first concealer I’ve purchased. I use it under my eyes for days when I need an extra boost. It minimizes dark circles, puffiness and brightens skin.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup – to set my foundation I use this press powder with a matte finish. Amazing!
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Powder Blush – this blush stays on all day. I wear the Exotic Pink.
- Too Face Better Than Sex Mascara – I recently wrote about this item. While I like this mascara, it can be messy. I don’t think it’s necessary to do the third step and apply mascara behind the lash bed. I do two coats and my lashes look big and full.
- Vincent Longo Lash Definer Eyelash Comb #2 – after I apply two coats of mascara I use this tool to comb and separate my lashes. The metal teeth help remove mascara buildup or clumps.
- M.A.C Lustreglass in Simmon– This may have been my first lip color purchase. It is my all-time favorite. I’ve worn this shade since high school. The color looks good for all occasions, stays on all day, and the formula is not sticky. I rock this gloss with a raisin or burgundy colored lip pencil.