- Serial– This podcast ran from October through December 2014. I didn’t catch this series while it aired, but last month I devoured it within 2 weeks. Any spare moment I had was spent listening; at the gym or cleaning house.
- This nonfiction story takes place in Baltimore, Maryland in 1999. The victim is a young girl named Hae Min Lee. Her 17 year-old ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, is later arrested for her murder and sentenced to life in prison. Sarah Koenig revisits the case while questioning the ruling.
- The Lively Show– After finishing Serial I was eager to find another podcast. The Golden Girl blog recently did a post on inspirational websites. She mentioned Jess Lively and The Lively Show podcast.
- The Lively Show focuses on living life with intention. I’ve only listened to four episodes but have enjoyed them all. I would encourage bloggers to listen to episode #3 where Jessica interviews Liz Schneider from Sequin & Stripes. This episode was very inspiring and honed in on being a entrepreneur while growing your blog.
- Mindy Kaling’s book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) – This was recommended to me by Mil and Jules from South by Northwest. At half way through, I’ve found it to be an easy read and quite hilarious.
- Tazo Refresh Mint Tea – Until recently, I didn’t like mint tea. My mother-in-law left a box of it at our house and I decided to make a cup. I’ve found it to be refreshing and have gone through several boxes. Other teas in my rotation: chamomile, ginger, and Lady Grey (my mom introduced me to that one).
If you have any other podcast or tea recommendations let me know in the comments.