A few months ago, I shared my 12 fitness tips. One of the items I mentioned was having the proper gear. Here are my current favorites.
- Zella Tee: I have this t-shirt in an array of colors. It’s super flattering and the ruched detail helps minimize my mid section. I keep them in good shape by washing them in cold water and laying them flat to dry.
- Under Armour Legging: I like to wear a straight leg pant. After my husband told me that I needed to update my workout attire, I bought my first pair of leggings. I love the marled texture and the quality of the material.
- Jacket: I don’t currently own this jacket, but plan to purchase it or something similar. It will go perfect with my new leggings.
- Sports Bra: This sports bra provides good support but the quality is just ok. I would like to eventually find a better one.
- Shoes: My husband purchased these running shoes for me. They kinda look like a cartoon and do not have the most flattering profile, but the wide toe box is incredibly comfortable.
- Headphones (on sale): these Bluetooth headphones were a Christmas gift from my husband. The sound quality is amazing and the ear buds stay in place during workouts.
In other fitness news, I am still continuing to run about three days a week. I also plan to rejoin my old gym and utilize their classes. I’m excited to change things up and stay motivated.