Image Source: Unknown
During the long holiday weekend, I struggled to relax. Instead of enjoying my time off I was frantically feeling like I needed to get things done – clean, workout, or write content for this blog. Over the holidays I will be taking some time off. I want to enjoy this break and learn how to relax.
I would like to accomplish the following during this time:
- Go for a hike – I do the majority of my workouts indoors, but I would love to change things up and get outside. There are so many great places to explore in my area. I hope to get a jump start on this soon.
- Get a massage – The last time I got a massage, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of stress that was released from my body. Even after a few days, I still felt relaxed.
- Look into acupuncture – I have heard so many great things about the benefits of acupuncture and would like to give it a try.
- See a movie – The only time we end up going to the theater is during the holidays or during vacation. I want to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay.
- Visit a new restaurant – there are a lot of new restaurants popping up in Seattle. As much as I prefer to stay home, it’s time to venture out and explore.
How do you relax? Let me know what works for you?